Covid 19 Testing Available Now!
STEP 1: CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
STEP 2: CONFIRM APPOINTMENT
STEP 3: SEE US – CLICK DIRECTIONS
We Accept Most Insurance
- Aetna – All Products
- Blue Cross – All Products
- Blue Shield – All Products
- EPMG (Empire Physicians Medical Group) – All Products
- Health Net PPO All products and Health Net HMO Administered by EPMG
- SCAN – Administered by EPMG
- United Healthcare – All Products
- Cigna – All Products
Personalized patient care is what sets Executive Urgent Care apart. When you visit our Indian Wells facility you can expect to receive world class care. Expert physician specialists and caring clinical staff will provide you with an exceptional health care experience.
- Better value than Emergency Departments – A recent study shows ER costs are 686% higher for the same quality of medical care received at an urgent care facility.
- Potential for lower co-payments – Many insurance companies have an urgent care or primary care co-payment that is substantially lower than the ER co-payment.
- These days, you do have more options – Urgent care may be your very best choice for quality medical care at a reasonable price.
- We Take Insurance — At Executive Urgent Care we treat you like an executive but at the Urgent Care Price. Unlike Emergency Departments there are no hidden fees with very reasonable cash prices for visits and procedures.
- We’re More than Urgent Care – We also are your source for Wellness and Medical Weight Loss
We are well known for great positive reviews from Yelp, Google and more...
Instead of waiting hours in the ER for immediate health care or days to see your primary care physician, Executive Urgent Care is the ideal solution for your health concerns. Because your health does not follow a schedule, Executive Urgent Care is there to serve you. Open seven days a week and with no hidden fees, Executive Urgent Care is your best solution for your immediate health care.
At Executive Urgent Care we treat you like an executive but at the Urgent Care Price.
Unlike Emergency Departments there are no hidden fees with very reasonable cash prices for visits and procedures.
From Google Reviews 🙂
Brought our 9 year old son in for stitches on his head. The staff, nurses and especially the doctor were so friendly and kind to him (and us) during a very scary time. The doctor gave us options for treatment and she was very skilled and great with our kiddo. So thankful to have found this great place and the excellent care for our child. Thanks Executive Urgent Care!.
This was the best Urgent Care I’ve been too. I was able to see the doctor quickly, and they were very helpful. The nurses and office staff were helpful as well. It felt like I was seeing my primary doctor, they asked a lot of questions to help with how I was feeling.
this was my 1st visit to the Executive Urgent care. the moment I walked in the receptionist was friendly and the waiting time was less than expected. The RN Nurse was amazing and caring and was very sweet. Then shortly after I got to see the doctor. The doctor that took care of my that night was off the charts, he listed to all my concerns , talked to me about my problem, explained to me about the medication and was compassionate . Amazing doctor. he really cares about his patients and made eye contact and prescribed me the medication I needed it. next day I was feeling so much better. Its so nice to see Doctors who will give you the time you need to help you feel better. Thank you so much Dr. William James Eaton .