Get an uBer estimate/comparison – Cancel the default address (Palm Desert Mall) and click the locator icon to find your location. Our address is already added as your target.
Our address below:
Executive Urgent Care
74785 State Highway 111 #100
Indian Wells, CA 92210
We can only arrange uBer pickup and drop for your convenience (not free) to get the immediate health attention from one of our primary care physicians.
Call us now at 1-760 346-3932. Executive Urgent Care is here to serve you. Open six days a week with no hidden fees.
Some of the medical conditions we treat include:
- Cuts, Scrapes, Burns
- Breaks, Sprains, Strains
- Coughs, Colds, Flu
- Earache, Upper Respiratory Infections
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- GERD (Reflux Disease)
- Short Term Medication Refills
- Skin Rashes, Bites
- Men’s and Women’s Health Issues
- Sexual Diseases and Urinary Problems
- Back Pain
- Work-Related Injuries
- Joint Pain, Arthritis
- In-grown Toenails
- Allergic Reactions
- Worker related Injuries
- Work and DOT Physicals
We accept walk-ins but you can always schedule an appointment
Our highly trained team can provide your child – aged six months and up – with a thorough physical when it’s convenient for your schedule, or call us at 760-346-3932
We can also provide a number of different healthcare services for your children, including:
- Immunizations available include:
Tetanus, TDAP, Flu Shots
- Treatment for when your son or daughter has the cold or flu
Often, participating in wellness programs can earn employees discounts on their insurance premiums.
Many corporate insurance plans offer wellness programs to promote good health and fitness habits among their staff.
Wellness Programs FAQ:
What is required to be eligible for a wellness program?
This varies between different insurance companies and places of employment. However, most wellness programs require you to complete a PHA, a biometric screening, or both.
What is a PHA?
PHA stands for personal health assessment and is a questionnaire about your medical history and lifestyle.
What is a biometric screening?
A biometric screening is a physical examination that evaluates your current health conditions and determines your risk for certain diseases and health problems. A biometric screening often includes tests on the following:
- Tobacco use testing
- Blood pressure
- Body Mass Index
We take most insurance plans, including:
- Aetna – All Products
- Blue Cross – All Products
- Blue Shield – All Products
- EPMG (Empire Physicians Medical Group) – All Products
- Health Net PPO All products and Health Net HMO Administered by EPMG
- Kaiser – Commercial, HMO, POS, PPO, HMO self-funded, Medicare, Medi-cal
- SCAN – Administered by EPMG
- United Healthcare – All Products
- Cigna – All Products
Call us at 760-346-3932 to learn more about our membership plans.
Random Drug Screening
Employees who use drugs are more likely to change jobs or skip work. The good news is you can put programs in place to make sure your workplace is drug free. A good drug free program includes drug testing employees randomly throughout their tenure with your company.
Employer Drug Screening
We have a state of the art testing facility. There is no running water other than the toilet water in the testing bathroom. Employers can rest assured that we have taken every measure to qualify the Employee Drug Testing. We have employers who use us after they make an offer to a new hire. The new employee comes to us for a drug test. We get the results right away and let the employer know. It’s a quick and efficient way to safeguard your employees and enforce a zero tolerance policy on the use of illegal drugs.
As an Employer, you can also put a program or policy in place to conduct random drug screens on your employees. You can provide Executive Urgent Care with a list of your employees and we can take a random sample for the screenings.
Call us now at 760-346-3932 to inquire or schedule an appointment
Avoid long waits and expensive visits to the hospital emergency room!
Executive Urgent Care offers Workers’ Compensation and occupational medicine services for less than half the cost and half the wait of an average emergency room visit, so your employees are ready for action faster than ever!
Enterprise Risk Management Process – ERM
The ERM process includes the following major components:
- Risk identification – This involves discerning practice risks within each of the risk domains, a process that typically includes staff interviews
- Prioritization and scoring of risks – This involves analyzing the likelihood, causes and consequences of specific risks, both quantitatively and qualitatively The potential severity of each risk is multiplied by its probability to determine the “risk score ”
- Risk response – This involves developing and implementing an action plan to avoid, accept, reduce or finance risks, as defined below:
Risk avoidance denotes eliminating a service or activity in order to preclude associated risks
- Risk acceptance means assuming responsibility for any loss associated with an identified risk Risks with a minimal effect on the physician practice are generally accepted
- Risk reduction entails limiting the probability or severity of a risk without eliminating the service or activity
- Risk financing refers to covering potential losses via risk transfer, such as commercial insurance, or risk retention, such as deductibles, self-insured retentions or trust fund accountsControl and monitoring – This involves measuring the effectiveness of the risk responses
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) require employers to fit test workers who must wear a tight-fitting respirator on the job. A “Fit Test” tests the seal between the facepiece of the respirator and the face.
According to OSHA, the test must be performed at least annually and only takes about fifteen minutes.
There are two types of “Fit Tests”: Qualitative and Quantitative.
A qualitative test is a pass/fail method where a series of substances are presented to determine if you can detect the leakage of the substance into the face piece. The four qualitative fit methods are:
- Isoamyl acetate, which smells like bananas
- Saccharin, which leaves a sweet taste in your mouth
- Bitrex, which leaves a bitter taste in your mouth
- Irritant smoke, which can cause coughing
Quantitative fit testing measures the actual amount of leakage into the face piece. There are three types of quantitative fit tests accepted by OSHA:
- Generated aerosol
- Ambient aerosol
- Controlled Negative Pressure
If you are going to use a respirator in the workplace, you must be fit tested prior to use and retested at least every 12 months. When undergoing testing, you must use the specific make, model, style and size of respirator that you will be using.
While recent fit testing in portable, it is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that the fit testing and record keeping requirements of the OSHA’s respiratory protection standard have been met.
Executive Urgent Care can provide both qualitative and quantitative “Fit Testing” for your employees. Please give us a call at 760-346-3932 to schedule a test or to ask any questions pertaining to fit testing in your workplace.
We offer this service per individual, group, or corporate.
Executive Urgent Care Weight Loss Programs
There are many benefits to finding urgent care weight loss practices that change your daily routine or dieting habits. Although it may be difficult to adjust at first, once you get started you will be well on your way to meeting your weight loss goals.
We have developed a weight loss program that will suit your needs whether you are needing to lose just those last few pounds or if your goals are larger.
Are you concerned about your weight and diet?
Urgent weight loss is a common concern for many people and finding the best weight loss options is a common request and desire. If you are interested in finding weight loss assistance, visit us at Executive Urgent Care and we will help you to find the best weight loss practices and options today.
Whether you’re looking to shave off a few pounds or make significant changes to your weight, Executive Urgent Care can help.
You will also find our pricing to be more than competitive to any other weight loss program available.
Executive Urgent Care is a Certified BioTE Medical Hormone Provider
Naturally Balance Your Hormones with BioTE Medical
The Balance of Nature and Science with Extraordinary Benefits!
BioTE Medical provides bio-identical hormone subcutaneous pellet therapy to help balance hormones in both women and men.
Age Healthier, Live Happier
One of the important regulatory systems embedded in your body’s apparatus is your hormones. They act as messengers, designed to interact with specific target cells and organs and provoke a change or result. As we age, hormone production changes, and hormonal imbalance can occur as a result. Unbalanced hormones can have a variety of side effects and symptoms.
EUC is a certified BioTE Medical provider that offers BHRT pellet therapy, nutraceuticals and a high-quality standard of care to patients.